FARMER LIFE



                                                  I have faith in God. I understood this one.  When, I was in a classroom with my friends. I studied newspaper. It is Tamil newspaper. In the front side of the newspaper, the farmer’s loans are wont cancel approved by Supreme Court. I won’t consider this thing as a big one. After I turn the pages to a middle side, farmer’s association chief ayya kannu sir started the protest against that order issued by a court with his farmer's friends then I turned the pages into the back side of the newspaper, a farmer will commit suicide for not properly finish is lend from the bank. What went wrong from this farmer? This incident triggered my instincts to search the solution for those people.

                                                      I was thinking the incident in my classroom then I came to home.  I was searching this deeply. In tamilnadu ration shop items are available to every citizen in the state. For example, 20 kg rice free for every family in rural and urban areas. The government issued everything for run the citizen life. After what happens.

                                                      After, I went to native for attending festival. There I went to my uncle farm to drink the coconut water. I met a old man. He is well experienced in farming. He shared farm lessons with us. After, I understood the feelings of farmers in helping way slowly.

                                                     An old man almost reached eighty. He doesn’t suffer from diabetes. I very amazed to see him. He said natural farming gives good fruits, vegetables and grains contain more nutrients. This is suitable for humans. He is native background is very big. He is father have a high status in the village. He is income is higher than loss but now, foreign scientists created fertilizers, artificial vegetables are cultivated on our land. These will gives easily unknown diseases.

                                                  After, I came back to city. I will think about these to come under conclusion. In my view, the farmer will issue grains and vegetable to all over the people in the world but now, he beg someone to give food for his children   because of these reasons mental depression leads to death.

                                             The lovable readers who are reading  now. My humble request is we should proud for our ancestors and protect our next generation friends. I didn’t see god from anywhere. who are having love, caring, helping mind  to others . they  all are god. See you in next article 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

நான் அறிந்த சமுதாயம்